It doesn't have cute borders and graphics, but it does the trick for reviewing computation and coin collections. I decided to keep these simplistic and leave off all the bells and whistles. They have 10 problems per page. The top five are computation problems with regrouping and the bottom 5 problems are coin collections. There are a total of 20 pages included in the resource. The half dollar is included on many of the pages. They do NOT go over a dollar with the exception of about 4 problems. The pages that contain these problems have a star in the upper right corner.
I do plan to add several more pages that do go over a dollar in the future. Here is an example of one of the pages:
* 5 pages have 2 Digit Addition w/Regrouping
* 5 pages have 2 Digit Subtraction w/Regrouping
* 5 pages have 2 Digit Addition and Subtraction w/Regrouping
* 2 pages have 2 Digit Subtraction w/Reg. and 3 Digit Addition w/Reg.
* 3 pages have 3 Digit Addition and Subtraction w/Regrouping
Feel free to check it out in my store. The link is HERE.