I am all about Linky Parties lately. Now that summer is here, I finally have more time to check out all the fantastic blogs that are out there. I am super excited that there are so many great Linky parties going on right now! I decided to link up with Bonnie at Living a Wonderful Life for her Obsessions Linky. What a fun idea!!!
1. Pinterest- I love it, but I think it's time for an intervention. When you're on Pinterest at 5 am, I think it's safe to call it an obsession. What can I say....Pinterest is fantastic!
2. Real Houswives (of everywhere)- Yep, I DVR all of them. I was telling my husband a story about two of the housewives, when I realized he thought I was talking about people I really know. Nope... honey, I don't actually know them, but I sure know a lot about them!
3. So You Think You Can Dance- It's back :) I love this show!!! I'm not a dancer, but after watching an episode, I sure wish I was.
4. Picture Books- So maybe I should have been a librarian, because books are overtaking my classroom and house! I could really use a card catalog to keep track of all my books. Did I just say card catalog...I must be getting old because my teenage son didn't have a clue what I was talking about! I suppose I could find a great idea on Pinterest for keeping track of all my books :) . I actually think I may have pinned something that does just that.
5. Apple- I don't mean the fruit. I'm thinking more along the lines of my go to gadgets- I Phone, I Pad, and I Pod. What did we ever do without these things!!!